Nazim's poetry

Nazim's poetry

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Distances.......

i always wondered what you are to me,
and perhaps the 'distances' have made the answers easy.
you are the reason for the smile i wear on my face,
you are the one one who walks in me with the highest pace.

i always write and even today its the same i do,
but in the sea of words i had, there are left only a few.
they all say the same, which keeps me killing.
'distances' over 'distances' adds tears to my billing.

had we not met, situations would have been better.
i wish in my life there had been no prose's or love letters.
all this i don't say coz its my love that has faded.
but 'distances' have turned my colored life, pale shaded.

i look at the stars asking for help,
tell them all those things which to you i used to tell.
but they remain silent, teasing me more.
again the word 'distance' wins the game for sure.

you used to call me your "angel", the guarding one.
and to guard you again, one day i would run and come.
and even if i die, ask god to give me wings.
so that cutting through 'distances', your sw8hrt reaches you on a single blink.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...