Nazim's poetry

Nazim's poetry

Saturday, May 14, 2011

You are all of this to me

  You're the thought that starts each morning,
The conclusion to each day.
You are in all that I do,
And everything I say.

You're the smile on my face,
The twinkle in my eye.
The warmth inside my heart,
The fullness in my life.

You're the hand that's laced in mine,
And the coat upon my back.
My friend, my love,
My shoulder to lean on.

You're my silly, mature, caring,
Thoughtful, bright, and honest guy.
The one who holds me tightly,
When I need to cry.

You're the dimple in my cheek,
The ever-constant tingle in my soul.
The voice that makes me weak,
The happiness of my life.

You are all I've wanted,
You are all I need.
You are all I've dreamed of,
You are all of this to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...