Nazim's poetry

Nazim's poetry

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The one for me is you

The one for me is you
 I love you with whole my heart
 I give all my love to you
 I can say everything to you
 Good things but bad things to
 You solve my problems by listening
 I can always talk to you when something is wrong
 Never goes a day passing by without thinking of you
 ‘Cause I think of you all the time
I hope to be with you for further whole my life
 You have learned me to think I’m beautiful
 ‘Cause of you I have more self-confidence
 I’m glad that I know you for ever
 The day you were talking to me for the first time
 That was the day I really started to live
 You’re the one for me
 You are my destiny
 You are my one and only
 You are the joy I need
 The first time I saw you
 I knew this is forever
 You’re my past and future
 You’re the one I wanna spent
 My whole life with
 You are the one!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...