Nazim's poetry

Nazim's poetry

Thursday, April 7, 2011

you come in my mind, you conquer my heart,you take my dreams & give your thoughts,you, i love the way you come, fill the world with your colors,you, your sensational voice, spreads around the world,you, your soft touch can be felt when sea breeze blow across me,you look hilarious when your beautiful blond hairs wave with the wind,you know? when you smile my world, my time stops,you don't know that what i feel why i love you so much,you know when you walk in white dress, on dry leaves in autumn,you give life to every leaf you go through,you have the key of my heart, and you are locked in it,you will one day see an angel coming to you and saying that,you are very lucky that there is someone who truly loves you.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...