Nazim's poetry

Nazim's poetry

Monday, September 26, 2011

What I Feel For You.....!!!


..................... I love you for giving your heart to me
...................... And trusting me with your pride
...................... I love you for wanting me
...................... I love you for the emotions
...................... i never knew i had
...................... I love you for making me smile
whenevr I feel sad



I love you for thoughts of me
...................... Where im always on your mind
...................... I love you for finding that part of me
...................... That i never thoughts id find




I love you for the way you are
...................... And for how you make me feel
...................... But most of all i Love you
...................... Cause i know youre Mine for real..
..... Dearest Love,




To me you are everything...
You are the sounds that I hear.
 You are the air that I breathe.
You are the colors that I see.
You are the earth that I feel.
You are the sweetness that I taste. 
...and everything is you



The sound of your voice sends tingling vibrations throughout my entire body.
The scent of you is so overwhelming that it draws me nearer to you with each breath that I take.
The sight of you brings the greatest joy to my swelling heart.
The feel of you is so comforting and protective that I never want to leave your embrace.
I belong to you in a way that no other can. For this sensation alone,
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...