Nazim's poetry

Nazim's poetry

Friday, April 8, 2011

Crying Over You..!!!

you came into my life again, leaving more footprints in my heart. while i was trying to hold on tight you let go without a fright. not even saying goodbye as if you didn't want to, but letting go like you always wanted. you treated me as if i was nothing, always putting me down, making me feel worthless.
And all i did was let you know how i felt truly and deeply. and how i really didn't want you to go. but why is it so hard to let you go knowing how you treated me? why do i keep coming back for more? things will never work out so why do i want to try to make it? even though were over, i m wanting you back, why? you hurt me in so many ways i just cant say, you let me down to much days! yet i m the one to blame.
I want to let you go, but you left me with all our memories that keep hurting me so deep inside. i m deleting your number off my phone, i m letting you go, i m done playing the blame game, AND I M DONE CRYING OVER YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...