Nazim's poetry

Nazim's poetry

Monday, September 26, 2011

I feel so safe with you.

I feel so safe with you.
Will you wrap your arms around me?
You’re so great, it just can’t be true.
You make me feel so happy.
I want to be part of your life.
When will you let me in?
Without you, I have such strife.
I want to be more than your friend.
You've got my world on a string.
When will you untie?
I know this is more than a fling.
Please, don’t be shy.
You love me for who I am.
I have never seen this before.
Please don’t say this is a sham.
I am falling for you towards the floor.
You are just so breath-taking.
I can’t believe you’re almost mine.
Sometimes you leave me shaking.
I get so out of line.
I want to call you my own.
I can barely wait.
And when I talk to you on the phone,
I am drained of all hate.
By now I'm sure you can see
Just how important you are.
Please, come closer to me.
I don’t like it when you’re this far


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...