Nazim's poetry

Nazim's poetry

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I can't believe how Long its taken


I can't believe how Long its taken,
Or how we got here.
Ive loved you since forever,
Yet only for 4 year.


I want our lips to touch,And our hands to hold.
I want to feel your body,
Comfort me when i am cold.


I want to kiss in public,
And not to be afraid.I want to live together,
In a home that we have made.


In the morning when we wake,
I want to see you smile.
Tell me that you love me,
And that its all worth while.


I don't want empty words,
Or you to tell me lies.
I might seem vunerable,
But deep down i am wise.


My only dream i wish,
Is that someday it shall come true.
That you will love me,
As much as i love you.......♥


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...