Nazim's poetry

Nazim's poetry

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

You're an Angel that nobody can see,

You're an Angel that nobody can see,
Still an Angel is what you are to me
An angel from heaven is what you are
In my sky you're definably a heavenly star

You're an angel with beauty & grace
You're kind & sweet, you have an angel face
You have very graceful angel wings
Happiness and joy are just some things 
that an angel can give

In my heart & mind is where you're living
You have hair as soft as the white clouds
A guardian angel is what Ive gotten. 
Your eyes are like sapphires that shine bright.
When everything is dark, you give me light.

You're an angel that gives me a reason to live, 
You're an angel that teaches me to give. 
You're an angel that teaches me the right things to say. 
You're my angel & Ill always care.
You're my angel & you know Ill always be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...