Nazim's poetry

Nazim's poetry

Friday, April 29, 2011

Your Face is always there in My eyes

Your Face is always there in My eyes
Deep are My desires and da climate is crazy
I’m crossing My limits now
In your arms I’m all getting crushed off
Don’t wanna live without YOU
Without YOU My heart cant beat
Without YOU No one can support me
Sweetheart ! ! ! You Made Me A Lover
Without YOU My arms are lonely
Without YOU My eyes are all thirsty
Without YOU My Breaths are unworthy
Without YOUWithout Every Moment kills me
Without YOU restlessness burns me
Without YOU peace is not mine
Without YOU
Restless & Distances are all up
Giving YOU da heart has made me go thru all this
Restless feeling has crushed me
I came close 2 YOU as I was helpless
Without YOU Night doesn’t ends
Without YOU My thirst is always there
Without YOU distances doesn’t get any less ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...